Co-Managed IT Service
TruTechnology’s Co-Managed IT Service
Whether your in-house IT department is understaffed, inexperienced or simply lacking the tools to support your operations, TruTechnology has created a unique solution to address these gaps and add immediate value to your team. In most cases, hiring additional staff or acquiring automation software is costly and inadequate. Rather than compensate for weak internal systems, TruTech works with clients to build a customized support program that maximizes current staffing capabilities and existing networks. We bring our experience, our best practices, and our support infrastructure to effect change – moving customer’s IT environments from reactive to proactive.
"Our mission is to be operational 24x7, running at maximum efficiency for our staff. When a complex issue arises that we are unable to solve internally, we can always rely on TruTechnology to assist us. The promptness of their response and understanding of how critical it is for us to be operational the following day is quite important for us."
George R. | Palmer Trinity School
Co-Managed IT Client Since 2005
With our Co-Managed IT Service, TruTech implements a suite of services over time, many of them within 90 days. We are consistently diligent at every step to:
- Identify all IT assets and weigh them based on criticality to business operations.
- Develop an annual IT budget that has a five year vision.
- Track hard technology costs, including infrastructure, renewals, maintenance and support.
- Identify and quantify soft technology costs, including productivity, downtime, and capital expenditures.
- Deliver top-tier monitoring and management of your infrastructure, including business technology and integration component.
- Conduct quarterly technology reviews with IT staff and corporate management to assure expectations are being met.